Change of Information


Change of Address

Currently enrolled and previously enrolled students should complete the Change of Address form.

Alumni must update their address through the Alumni office.

Change of Name

In order to change your name, all students or previously enrolled students will need to complete a change of name form and submit legal documentation such as marriage certificate, divorce decree, and legal change of name to the Registrar's Office.